Best Buy - Coupons & Deals
Best Buy Weekly Ad Near You
Best Buy Shopping Guide
Best Buy is the leading consumer electronics retailer in the U.S., offering a wide selection of electronics and media equipment including televisions and home theater speakers and projectors, gaming systems and accessories, household appliances, sound systems, computer technology, cell phones, and other digital services. Americans love electronics, especially when they can find the newest products at a bargain price. Best Buy is the local retailer that we love to visit to find cell phones and accessories, computers, and home entertainment technology.
Best Buy Loyalty Programs and Credit Cards
Best Buy offers a number of ways to save including their Rewards program and credit cards. Sign up for the Rewards program and you can accumulate .5 per $1 spent. If you sign up for the Elite program you get 1 point per $1 or with Elite Plus you can get 1.25 per $1 spent. Loyalty program members will get a $5 Reward certificate for every 250 points. Other bonus perks include free shopping, extended exchange and return periods, VIP access to sales and discounts, and free setup by the Geek Squad. The Elite programs also offer point-banking options and 24/7 customer service. How do you become an Elite or Elite Plus member? You will automatically qualify if you spend $1500 per calendar year for the Elite membership and $3500 per calendar year for the Elite Plus membership.
Best Buy Brand Names and Big Savings with Weekly Fliers and Ads
Best Buy carries all of your favorite brand names, including Apple, Samsung, Sony, Microsoft, Intel, Insignia, iRobot, Lenovo, LG, Nikon, Bose, Canon, Epson, GoPro, and HP. To get the most savings on your favorite brands, make sure to keep up with weekly ads and sale coupons. You can find them by visiting the Out of Milk website. Here are a few other ways to save big with shopping at Best Buy:
- Deal of the Day! The Deal of the Day is a great way to find an electronic item that you are looking for. Shopping for a new laptop, a new television or games for the kids? Just keep an eye on deal of the day because the product you are looking for might show up!
- Free sign-up for My Best Buy! This is the absolutely free loyalty program that gives you $5 back in gift certificates for every $250 you spend. Signing up will also give you access to other sales, deals, discounts, and members-only coupons.
- Open Box Deals. Sometimes people change their minds or want to exchange their purchase for any number of reasons. Best Buy offers the Open Box discount, giving new customers the opportunity to buy products that were pre-opened because they served as display models or needed an inspection due to packaging damage. No need to worry about defects! These products have already been thoroughly inspected and tested to ensure proper function. The major bonus? These items are significantly marked down, giving you a huge discount. They are also covered by the same warranty as any other product.
- College student deals! All you need is a .edu email address to get the college student discount from Best Buy. This means exclusive access to e-mail coupons, promotional codes, and other way to redeem serious discounts for the cash-strapped student!
- Look online, then go inside! An easy way to find what you are looking for is to search online first. You can then head to your nearest Best Buy to make sure you get the in-store discount, ask questions, and get necessary warranties.
- Price match! You should always do your research before making any large purchase. Best Buy will also price-match with Amazon, so if you find something cheaper online, just show them the online price to get your item marked down.
- Coupons and weekly fliers! Lastly, never forget that there is always a weekly flier with discounts and coupons when you visit the Out of Milk website.
About Best Buy
Best Buy was founded in 1966 in St. Paul, Minnesota by Richard Schulze and Gary Smoliak. Initially grounding itself as an audio specialty store, Best Buy then expanded to include a wider selection of consumer electronics beginning in the early ‘80s. Over the past decades, the company grew into the largest consumer electronics retailer in the United States. As a Fortune 100 company, Best Buy earns $50 billion annually. There are currently, 1,400 stores drawing more than 600 million customer-visits annually.
Financing Options We Love
Sometimes the TV breaks or you need a new computer and there just isn’t the cash lying around to make a big purchase. Fortunately, Best Buy offers comprehensive and generous financing plans to help you make big purchases without breaking the bank. One of the reasons we love shopping at Best Buy is their amazing financing offers. You can finance for six months on purchases totaling $199+, or up to 12 months on purchases totally $399+, at 0%. For limited time periods, Best Buy also offers 18-month financing at 0%, so check for offers and deals. For large home theater purchases over $799, you can even get 24-month financing plans.
Why We Love Best Buy
- The Geek Squad! Best Buy is well-known for its technological services and assistance from “The Geek Squad.” You may have even seen cars driving around with the logo doing home visits and office calls. This is one of Best Buy’s great features and services, allowing you to get help, counsel and service from industry experts. Geek Squad professionals can assist you with anything from computer repairs to television installation.
- Trade in products! Instead of simply throwing out or giving away your old electronics, you can actually get a trade in value at Best Buy. Take your items into the store or find out their value on line to determine the trade-in value.
- Recycling Solutions. Mindful consumers are conscious of the products we purchase and the waste generated through packaging and distribution. Best Buy has an outstanding recycling program that collects 387 pounds of electronics per minute during operating hours. That means over 1 billion pounds of recyclable electronics have been collected since the launch of the program in 2009.