Big Lots - Coupon & Ad
Big Lots Ad Near You
Big Lots Shopping Guide
Big Lots is one of those retailers where you can get huge savings if you know how and when to shop. That is, if you pay attention to weekly ads, sales, and clearance you are sure to get a regular steal. Big Lots is a deep-discount retailer that sells merchandise including clothing, home improvement supplies, electronics, toys, and food items. Big Lots is also known for its affordable and widely stocked furniture department with furniture for every room in your home. There is a centralized clearance section where you don’t have to look hard to find the biggest savings in the store.
Big Lots is known for its weekly ads and sales, so be sure to track coupons and clearance items by visiting the Out of Milk website. The retailer sells deep-discounted merchandise for bargain prices and many of the items will sell out quickly. You can expect to find items in-store one day and gone then next! So, if you like a steal, you won’t want to wait on any sale or coupon items at Big Lots.
Attention Big Lots Shoppers!
Don’t forget to sign up for Buzz Club rewards, a super convenient and money-saving loyalty programs. It has no fee to join and allows you to get exclusive Rewards coupons. You will also be the first to know about in-store deals, sales, and promotions. All Buzz Club rewards members get access to VIP shopping events, which puts you front and center in accessing the biggest discounts and sales of the year.
Another way to save big is to get the Big Lots credit card. First of all, you get paid in same as cash to be used within 6 months on all purchases over $250. You also get 12-months same as cash if your bill is paid in full on all purchases over $750. The card has NO ANNUAL fee and you can access their 24/7 online account management.
Big Lots Hacks and Insider Deals
If you are looking for the best savings, you’ll want to know the insider hacks at Big Lots. Here are some of the secret hacks and deals when shopping at Big Lots:
- Clearance is big! Of course clearance items are always on mark-down, but Big Lots is known for basically giving away merchandise on clearance. This means a serious markdown on already low prices.
- Holiday savings! Pay attention to seasonal and holiday sales like back-to-school shopping, Black Friday events, and after-Christmas sales. You may get your biggest savings of the year by simply paying attention to these seasonal savings.
- 20% off days: These are huge and should be marked on your calendar! Buzz Club will give you access to these special events and you can take an additional 20% off your entire purchase.
- Pay attention and go regularly! Big Lots is one of those stores were you can snag a deal simply for being in the “right place at the right time.” This is definitely a place where here one day, gone the next can give you an advantage if you shop often.
- Specific products! Here are a few products where you can save big: paint supplies, organic foods, socks and underwear, cooking utensils, patio furniture (especially when on sale), electronics, and curtains.
About Big Lots
The Big Lots retail chain history goes back to 1967 when the Consolidated Stores Corporation was founded by Sol Shenk. The first closeout store was called Odd Lots and opened its doors in Columbus, Ohio. In 1983, Revco, the drug store chain, bought out Odd Lot Trading Co. and took issue with another closeout retailer using a similar name. Consolidated Stores Corporation agreed to limit their use to Ohio to avoid trademark infringement. Beyond that area, Consolidated Stores Corporation began to open additional stores under the rebranded name “Big Lots.”
Big Lots has a history of involvement in the toy business. In 1994 Consolidated Stores Corp. acquired Toy Liquidators and further expanded the toy business when it purchased KB Toys. In 2001, the company officially changed its name to Big Lots, Inc. Big Lots is headquartered in Columbus, Ohio and has over 1,400 stores in 48 states and is expanding rapidly. Recently hundreds of new stores have cropped up throughout the United States.
Big Lots is a huge corporate giver and invests in partnerships with non-profits nationwide to improve the lives of children and families. Donations and support include gift cards, merchandise, and a wide range of partnership collaborations and capital donations. How does Big Lots help? In big way, like donating nutritious food and meals, providing emergency assistance and supplies, education on healthy eating, helping to provide affordable housing, improving healthcare through research and education, improving preventative and critical medical care, as well as directly providing service curriculum and improving classroom learning outcomes.
Why We Love Big Lots!
For many of us, Big Lots is the go-to retailer for all of your household and family shopping needs. You can find food and beverages, furniture, clothing, homewares, electronics, as well as overstocked and closed out merchandise for cheap. There are a lot of big reasons we keep coming back. In addition to clearance and low price items, we appreciate the organization and layout of the store, as well as the friendly and helpful service. There is always a friendly face ready to help answer questions and find what we are looking for.
There are a few special items that make Big Lots one of our favorite retailers. Big Lots is the place to go for furniture! The Big Lots stores sell upholstered furniture, including sofas, love seats, and recliners as well as mattresses and fully assembled or ready to assemble furniture. When it comes to decking the halls for Christmas, Big Lots has a wide range of affordable and festive decorations that making trimming the tree a special occasion. You can also find seasonal items for Halloween, Thanksgiving, Easter, and Fourth of July, always at a low-cost and many times of the year on clearance. Track weekly ads and sales to find the best deals and sales. You can even combine coupons with sale items or with your Buzz Club rewards card.
Find A Big Lots Store Near You
- Big Lots in Chicago, Illinois
- Big Lots in Detroit, Michigan
- Big Lots in Los Angeles, California
- Big Lots in Tampa, Florida
- Big Lots in Orlando, Florida
- Big Lots in Raleigh, North Carolina