Havertys Shopping Guide
Buying new furniture can be exciting, but it is also an investment. You want to be informed, take your time, and make sure that you are making the best purchase for your home. Havertys offers a cozy and welcoming showroom where you can get a feel for how each piece might suit your home and family. The furniture retailer is known for carrying the highest quality of furniture in a wide selection of styles. What’s more, you can trust that you are getting the best possible value as you furnish each room of your home.
Havertys sells living room furniture including sofas, ottomans, and shelving units as well as rugs and other home décor accessories. For your bedroom, you will also find bedframes, mattresses, nightstands, and varied lighting options to create a desired mood. You will find everything you need to furnish your kitchen dining room, and home office. You will also find all of the media accessories you need for your home including cabinets, TV mounts, and storage space. You will find home décor and accents for any taste, including rugs, artwork, pottery, frames, and other household goods and accoutrements.
Find Everything You Need for Your Home: Affordable Prices, Coupons, and Savings
When you visit Havertys, you’ll discover thousands of home goods and products. To see even more of the selection, go online or review the catalogs before making a trip to anyone of the 100 Havertys locations. Here are a few other hacks to help you save the most when shopping at Havertys:
- Get on the email list! To save even more, simply go to the Havertys website and subscribe to their email list. You’ll get emails and updates on the sales, weekly ads, and insider coupons.
- Check the clearance: Before you go shopping, check the clearance section online. There you’ll find all of the heavily discounted items, including storeroom models and other last-chance buys.
- Coupons and weekly fliers! Go to the Out of Milk website for exclusive and immediate access to weekly ads, discounts, and coupons.
- Consider Havertys credit: Check out Havertys credit lines and card services to learn more about other ways to save big on your furniture purchases.
Special Financing, Weekly Ads, and Annual Sales
Most furniture investments are big purchases that you may not want to pay for up front. Havertys offers a variety of financing options so that you can buy exactly what you want and need. Whether you are looking to refurnish your living room, get a new bed, or buy furniture for a child, you can trust that you’ll get a fair and reasonable financing deal so that you can take home your new furniture, even if you can’t pay for it all up front. The retailer also releases catalogs every season with new collections so that you can stay up to date on the latest furniture trends and replace any old furniture that has suffered too much wear and tear.
Havertys Furniture Companies, Inc. was founded in 1885 by James and Michael Haverty in Atlanta, Georgia. The store grew in popularity and by 1908 had already expanded to 17 different locations. Havertys remained a family business and was handed down and managed through the generations until 1994 when John E. Slater replaced Frank McGaughey, Jr. as the President and CEO of the company. A distinguishing feature of the retailer is its branded collection which was released in 2000. In 2001, the company was reintegrated as a family business when Clarence H. Smith, the great grandson of James Haverty was named the President and CEO of the company. The company remains headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia and now has over 3,000 employees working at over 100 locations throughout the United States. The company grossed over $620 million in 2010.
Havertys continues to make a positive impact and is known for its corporate giving. Over the course of its business operations, Havertys has donated significant resources, including money, time, labor, and furniture to organizations like United Way, American Red Cross, the American Cancer Society and Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Walk. The company also donated to families featured on Extreme Makeover: Home Edition. Many local employees donated their time to help with this process and renovations. The retailer is widely known for its impact in the Atlanta area, including its donations to the High Museum of Art, MARTA, Saint Joseph’s Hospital and other charities associated with the Catholic Archdiocese of Atlanta.
Why We Love Havertys
Havertys offers a warm and welcoming showroom with a friendly and knowledgeable staff, available to answer all of your questions. It is also a “green” company with an eco-friendly line of furniture with the goal of reducing any carbon footprint. Havertys has invested $750,000 in equipment to recycle 4,000 tons of corrugated material and 120 tons of Styrofoam each year.
Here are a few other reasons that we love Havertys:
- A wide selection of products, furniture and décor for any taste and everything at affordable prices and great value
- You can shop with confidence because the retailer gives a guarantee on every purchase. This means that you can return your product for any reason if you are not satisfied.
- Decorating inspiration: Not everyone has an eye for design. If you’re looking for inspiration, simply head to the website and find inspiration by room or theme. You can also get inspired by visiting any showroom in your area.
- Havertys coupons and discounts are easily accessible on the Out of Milk website. You can download coupons and get exclusive access to discounts, clearance items, and weekly ads and fliers.
- Gift cards: Looking for a special gift for a wedding, new home, or new baby? Consider buying your loved one a Havertys gift card. Every family can benefit from access to new furniture and accessories, especially when going through a new life transition or change!
- Design tools! Not a creative bone in your body? Missing that ability to visualize your space? Check out the Havertys online design tools and get 2D and 3D modeling help so that you can make the best purchases for your home.