JCPenney - Sale & Ad
JCPenney Deals Near You
JCPenney Shopping Guide
JCPenney is a retailer maintaining a dedicated and loyal following for decades. Back to school shopping for the kids, professional attire for women and men, shoes and outerwear can be found to meet your seasonal apparel needs. The department store offers a wide range of home products and clothing, including popular brand names at affordable prices. Available products include cookware, accessories, handbags, cosmetics, women’s, men’s, children, and baby apparel, as well as mattresses, towels, and bedding. In addition to your favorite brand names, you can find JCPenney brand clothing and home goods.
Attention JCPenney Shoppers
Save the most and find the best deals and in-store specials at JCPenney, especially when you combine them with coupons. If you are a regular shopper at JCPenney, or you just want to save extra money, don’t forget to join the JCPenney rewards loyalty program. You’ll get cash back on every $100 spent in store. Another way to maximize your in-store savings is to get the JCPenney credit card. Members will save more as they reach specific tiers in spending: Standard, Gold or Platinum.
If you really love JCPenney, consider getting a job with the company! In addition to regular sale and clearance items and low prices, employees get 25% off on all merchandise and 20% off all services. This means big savings when you go to the salon or to the portrait studio. “All-star associates” get an additional 30% off. Your spouse and your children will also get in on the savings with their very own discount cards. Employee discounts can also be used on clearance and sale items and combined with coupons. For employees who love savings and a good deal—this can really add up!
Insider Deals and Hacks at JCPenney
How to get the best JCPenney offers and JCPenney coupons? Here are some insider hacks to help you save even more money.
- Watch for clearance sales! JCPenney is known for serious markdowns and clearance items that are basically giveaways. Clearance items area always at least 80% off which makes for some crazy savings, especially on items you need or were going to buy anyway.
- Access sales and weekly ads on your mobile phone. Convenience on the go, anyone?
- Coupon stacking! Did you know that JCPenney allows up to three coupons per transaction? That’s right! You can stack a Discount Coupon Code with free shipping codes and/or reward codes!
- Discount coupons! Watch for coupons online, on flyers in your mailbox, or find them on the Out of Milk website. These will give you a percentage of savings like 20% or 30% off a purchase of $20 or more.
- Rewards coupons! These are available to JCP rewards members and will usually be in the form of cashback, for example $10 back for every $100 purchase.
- Price match is the new black! If you see an item at a lower price somewhere else, simply bring in the competitor’s ad and JCP will match the price up to 14 days post-purchase and they will beat the price by 5%. This means that even after you buy something, you can get money back if you find it for a lower price somewhere else.
- Shoe Perks is a serious rewards program! Most of us will need more than one pair of shoes throughout the year, often times a few each season or for a special event. The JCP Shoe Perks program gives you $15 back for every four purchases in a year.
The J.C. Penney Company was founded in 1902 by James Cash Penney in Kemmerer Wyoming. The first store was called “The Golden Rule” store but was changed in 1904 officially to JCPenney. By 1934 there were over 34 stores in the United States and making rapid expansions through the ‘60s, ‘70s, and ‘80s. JCPenney is widely known for its catalog and was the largest catalog producer until 2010 when the business ended. Now JCPenney operates stores in all 50 states and reaches clients in over 75 countries worldwide through online shopping.
JCPenney stores are often found in suburban shopping malls throughout the United States and Puerto Rico. It also followed the trend of developing anchor stores to local malls and has freestanding stores, offering competitive products and prices. The department store also offers leasing to premier businesses including Sephora, Seattle’s Best Coffee, salons, optical centers, portrait studios, and jewelry repairs shops.
Why We Love JCPenney
For most of us, JCPenney is a household name, a place our mothers used to take us for back to school shopping, winter coats and boots, spring break clothes, and summer sandals. We remember the wide range of household goods and apparel that made JCPenney’s the go-to department store in our hometowns. The retailer retains its accessibility and reliability and continues to be a place we love to go to find what we need.
JCPenney is known for its charitable contributions, including collaborations with the YMCA, the Boys & Girls Clubs of America, National 4-H, United Way, and FIRST, focusing on giving back to the kids and families of the communities it serves. The J. C. Penney Company established the JCPenney Afterschool organization dedicated to ensuring that all children in need have an afterschool program in their area. Throughout the year, JCPenney hosts fundraising events and asks customers if they want to round up their purchases to the nearest whole dollar to donate to the fund. JCPenney raised upwards of $4 million per year using this donation collection strategy. JCPenney also donates excess garments through Good360 to providing clothing donations for nonprofit organizations in local communities worldwide.