Rite Aid - Weekly Ad & Circular
Rite Aid Deals Near You
Rite Aid Shopping Guide
Need the best in hair care and cosmetics? Do you love a wide selection of top brands and the newest health and beauty products? Rite Aid is a convenient and accessible drugstore chain located in the U.S. where you can find competitive value and name brand beauty products as well as a variety of over-the-counter medication to treat the common cold or allergies. You can also find general consumer merchandise including dry foods, toys, and home products. Through an onsite pharmacy, Rite Aid can fill pharmaceutical prescriptions and administer seasonal immunizations. A growing number of locations also offer the services of a trained physician’s assistant who can examine you and diagnose common illnesses, like strep throat.
Attention Rite Aid Shoppers!
Rite Aid is the place to go to find the best deals on your favorite health and beauty products. For the greatest savings, you can simply search online or on your mobile phone for weekly ads and coupons. Shoppers who like to save know that Rite Aid offers bargain prices on top quality products. Rite Aid also offers perks like risk-free beauty product testing. You can pick out any lipstick or other cosmetic you like, take it home, try it, and if you don’t like it, simply return for a 100% refund (accompanied by a receipt). This perk alone makes shopping at Rite Aid worth a visit.
Insider Hacks and Deals for Rite Aid Regulars
To get the most out of daily, weekly, or seasonal specials, take an insider look at the whole savings spectrum. Loyalty programs, weekly ads and coupons, as well as rewards and cash-back offers are key to maximizing your savings at Rite Aid. Here are a few insider hacks and deals for the thriftiest shoppers:
- Plenti Membership Rewards! Rite Aid lets you earn points through in-store purchases as well as when you shop at other Plenti member stores such as Macy’s, Hulu, Mobil, and AT&T.
- Wellness+ with Plenti is a separate program that gives you one point per $1 spent on eligible products.
- Increase your point totals by combining your Rite Aid trips with other Plenti partner offers, like paperless billing at AT&T or get 10 times the points by making a non-fuel purchase at Mobil.
- Use those points at checkout! Don’t forget to actually use your points for savings at check out once you reach a 200-point balance.
- RACK ‘EM UP! Know how to maximize your point balance. For example, you may get an extra 500 points simply by picking a different brand. A single transaction on eligible purchases can score you up to 1,000 extra points.
- Use your Load2Card to load coupons directly onto your Plenti card. View all of your coupons and their expiration in a single list and redeem your coupons at checkout.
- Find weekly ads, deals, and sales by using a mobile app that will give you easy access to coupons and circulars from your favorite stores.
- Membership appreciation week—don’t forget to take advantage of this week of special perks just for members!
About the Rite Aid Company
Rite Aid is a Fortune 500 company and drug store chain with headquarters in Pennsylvania. It is the largest drugstore chain on the East Coast. Alex Grass founded the company in 1962 under the name Thrift D, with a focus on selling health and beauty supplies. The company continued to grow through acquisitions and expanded into states along the East Coast. The name was officially changed in 1968 from Thrift D to Rite Aid. Within 10 years of opening, there were over 220 Rite Aid stores in 10 states. Now Rite Aid is one of the largest and most competitive drugstore chains in the United States.
Why We Love Rite Aid!
The “With Us, It’s Personal” slogan actually does feel appropriate when you visit a Rite Aid. Stores are well organized and designed to help you quickly and efficiently find all of the products you need. Certain programs are tailored to individuals, including the wellness65+ program created for seniors and the wellness+ for Diabetes or wellness+ Allergies. Everyday low prices make us keep coming back and surprising weekly ads and deals make us want more. If you are looking for a one-stop shop for health, beauty, and wellness, Rite Aid is affordable, convenient and tailored to your shopping needs.
Here is another reason we love Rite Aid. If you can’t get yourself or your kids into the doctor, you can always swing through the RediClinic without any appointment. There are Rite Aid clinics open in Baltimore/Washington D.C., Philadelphia, and the Seattle markets. Not only will you reduce the cost of an emergency room or urgent care visit, your visit is accepted by most major insurance plans. You can get treated for a common illness, get your child a sports physical, or even consult with a professional regarding weight-loss or smoking cessation.
Worried about your kid’s college fund? Rite Aid has you covered. They work collaboratively with the Upromise savings program. Here’s how it works: sign up for a free Upromise membership and every time you make a purchase from a Upromise partner you can earn money for college. Members have already received over $575 million for college. All you need to do is register your wellness+ with Plenti card and make your regular purchases. Make sure to scan your card and you will get your Upromise credit! That’s it—all you have to do is shop! Don’t forget to combine these discounts with weekly ads and circular sales.